All or Nothing!

All or Nothing!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

2013 Triathlon Race Bike




This year I am lucky enough to be riding a new bike from my sponsor Euro-Sports. For the 2013 race season, I will be aboard a Prologue Aviation 2.0. Prologue is the making of Michael Bennett, the owner of the shop. It's an absolute beautiful machine and I can't wait to take it out soon. As you can see it has a custom paint job, representing my true love for the best country! All Prologue bikes are custom painted to your desire. Racing in the states will be fun with this bike :)
Here are the specs:
Frame: Prologue Aviation 2.0, Canadian custom painted
Aerobars:  RHUS (also a product of Mike)
Components:  Shimano DuraAce Di2
Powermeter: SRAM Quarq ESLA 53-39 172.5
Wheels (race): Zipp 808 wheelset Firecrest Carbon Clincher and Zipp Super 9 carbon clincher
Wheels (training):  Zipp 101 or Zipp 808s when I wanna show off!
Tires:  Continental GP4000s (race), Continental Gatorskin (training)
Pedals: Shimano DuraAce
Saddle:  ISM Prologue

No comments:

Post a Comment