All or Nothing!

All or Nothing!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Can't do it alone!


I’ve said this many times already, there is no way I would be able to everything  I do without the amazing support I have from my family, friends and great sponsors who believe in me.  As most people who know me, I’m very close with my dad.  He is by far the biggest help I have.  He does everything possible to make things easier on me to ensure that I can get the workouts in everyday.  My mom is also a huge help and one of my biggest supporters!  Stephanie, my amazing wife to be, is the most supportive person ever!  She fully supports me in this journey and has never had any complaints, so far!  She lets me do the work I need to all while keeping a smile and helping me out when needed.  I owe a huge thanks to my coach Philippe Bertrand, who is always there when I need him.  Not only does he create all of my schedules and sessions, he is always there to answer any of my emails and to talk when I need it most.  He has really been an important factor in this journey and has instilled great advice and confidence in me.  Always reviewing my results and commentating, he probably thinks I’m a pain in the ass some days, but never makes me feel it!  All of my amazing friends that I have and have met through the sport in the recent years and my almost adopted family are also big factors when it comes to support, so thank you all!

2013 Sponsors


Once again this year, I’m lucky enough to be a sponsored rider for Euro-Sports, local Ottawa bike shop.  Over the years, I have developed a good friendship with the owner Michael Bennett and will do anything possible to help him out as he does for me.  I get to ride an awesome bike (Prologue), swim in the best wetsuit (Aquasphere Phantom) and run in some serious kicks!  Without Mike’s help, I wouldn't have the equipment I have and for that I am truly grateful.  The techs, Ben, Mason and John, always make sure that the bike is ready for the big dance!  Mike and the boys, thanks for everything!





If you’re on my Facebook or Twitter you must have seen some of my post notification about 7Systems!  I do so because I strongly believe in this product and have been using it for almost 4 years now.  It’s a daily multivitamin package for endurance athletes.  This product has allowed me to stay healthy and avoid any major sickness which may have caused me to take a break from training.  I am a huge advocate for this product and will continue to be.  Jasper Blake, some of you may know him :), has put his confidence in me and has promoted me to the ProAm Team, same team as Simon Whitfield, Reid Coolsaet and Ray Zahab just to name a few!  I can’t tell you how honoured I am to have someone like that give me this opportunity.  
If you're tired of always getting sick or if you just want to feel that much better every day, try this product, you won’t be disappointed!  www.7systems.ca


Freshii (Ottawa)

If you like fast, fresh and healthy food, this is the place for you!!  I eat here practically every day for lunch and never get tired of it!  About a month ago, I sent them a tweet to see if they would be interested in helping out an athlete.  From there I was put in contact with the owner of the Ottawa locations and we immediately saw that we could help each other out on this partnership.  Jag, the owner, is all for providing the support and a great guy!  Triathletes and any athletes for that matter, need to make sure that they are fuelling with the right foods.   For that reason it was a no-brainer that I decided to reach out to Freshii and form this relationship.  I’m  glad that they will be in my corner for the year to help me get some great nutritious meals in!  Not only do they have great food, but the staff is awesome!  If you’re in Ottawa, check out the 2 locations (98 Sparks and 50 Laurier Ave E) or check out the other locations around the world!  www.freshii.com   




Again thanks to everyone!  I couldn't do it without all of you!
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment